Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oop's oop's oops sorry about this

Hi again
Some how as I was winding down to the end of my blog I knocked
some thing on my Braille Note & it closed down the e-mail & when
I tryed to open it to finish off the rest of the line that I
hadn't completed it wouldn't let me & I have been unable to do a
spell check as well due to this, so please for give me for any
errors, this machine is getting a little tired & is causing a bit
of greif from time to time so bring on the new one, only 2 days
to go till I get it.
I was trying to say in the last line that I will loading some
photo's of various activities I do, like walking, in the pool,
standstone work, etc in the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye
out & I will also be updating the blog often as well.

One thing I was going to share with you, a good friend shared a
poem with me a number of months ago & I really felt it
encapulated where I am at, I must say that I do struggle a bit
with the second linewhere it says, "Well pleased I am a prisoner
to ;, bc my Lord it pleases Thee". Anyway I will share the poem
with you.
"A little bird I am, shut from the feilds of air & in my cage I
sit & sing to Him who placed me there
Well pleased I am a prisoner to ;, bc my Lord it pleases Thee.
My cage confines me round, freely I cannot fly.
Thoughtgh my wings are closely bound, my soul is at liberty.
For prison walls cannot contain the flight or freedom of the
soul.
I have learned to love the darkness of sorrows, for it is there I
see the brightness of God's face".
With those thoughts I will leave you till next time, keep sace &
keep looking up & truck'in on!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey phil ;)finally managed to access your blog it's awesome.. Keep writing can't wait for more!
    Check out my blog http://nzbutterflygirl.blog.com/ let me know what you think? Show Julia too.
    Hugs and smiles xx

    Awhina

    ReplyDelete