Friday, September 28, 2012

Re Facebook, please bear with me.

 

 

Kind regards,

 

Phil Thorn

Don't forget to check out my blog phillywonka.blogspot.com

 

'To achieve great things you not only need to act but also dream,

you not only need to plan but also believe'

Hi everyone out there,

I’m assuming that you are still all out there as I haven’t seen or hear you for quite awhile, something strange has taken ahod of me and I find myself crooping around in the dark with noises I am trying to figure out. Get with reality man, what are you on this morning, seems that I have been sniffing to much clean fresh air with all the lovely weather we have had lately and my rancslider door often found wide open to embrace as muvh of it as I possibly can.

Anyway, just letting you all know that I have signed up with Facebook under my name and I have alredy received a number of notifications re people wishing to be my friend, so I am feeling very loved today. Please bear with me as I am learning the ropes and it will possibly a littlw while before I get to grips with how it all works. I plan to do an entry or What’s on my mind update possibly later today on Facebook and I have asked a friend, “found a few of them and had to pay them to be my friend, yeah right
 to help me with loading some photos on to my page, so hopefully very soon. I will also update you on both this Blog and Facebook re new technology I have been working with and hopefully will be up graded to prior to Christmas, plus lots of other suuff that is happening in my world and my families as well.

Thanks for thinking of me, praying for me and connecting with me. My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there’s nothing my God cannot do, the mountains are His, the valleys are His, the whole world is under His smile, My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there’s nothing my God cannot do, that’s true, for you. So you better believe it and continue trusting Him for whatever you are working through at present, never, never stop believing that He can do more than you can ask or even inmagine in your life and through you life if you will only hang in ther with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment