Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The adventure, the challenge, the dream

The adventure, the challenge, the dream.

This is the start of a series as I give you an introduction to the journey of a new door opening.

I have been asked: "What is it with the adventures, the challenges and the dreams!?"

"Don’t you have enough going on in your life with the journey since you were struck down with Meningitis leaving you with challenging disabilities?" has been said.

Sure there was a stage in my journey where it was so challenging even to get out of bed and to struggle my way through another day. I discovered a word called HOPE and I started to believe in that word but as time went on I discovered that one must act as well as believe. My hope at one stage was anchored in the life here after and my hope for here and now was merely a case of living out an existence.

I would allow myself to dream through the challenging phases of my journey as I used it as a mechanism to escape reality but  to dream and act upon the dream requires a complete change of perspective.

I was created for a reason, mankind was the pinnacle of creation by the Master Creator and placed in His garden planet earth. What was mankind created for, to glorify the Master Creator and to enjoy Him forever.

My choosing to merely live out an existence in spite of the challenging journey that I am on is not the reason I was created, how does one glorify the Master when life has left them with nothing but a pile of ashes, to make the choice to give thanks at in spite of everything and while sitting in a pile of ashes to know that the Master Creator is in control and He promises a brighter tomorrow and a life full of abundance.

My problem was, I kept looking back at the pile of ashes as one door of happiness had  closed and my hope for the future was anchored in the life to come but there was another door open titled 'hope' where new adventures were, new challenges and dreams to be awakened but I had to make a choice, act on the open door, get up from my pile of ashes, refuse to linger there any longer and turn and step into the brighter tomorrow

For me to share about the adventures, the challenges, the dreams and what’s it all about, I have to start at the beginning and I will take you on a journey as I progress this series as it has taken some time for this lad to step into his brighter tomorrow and I still have phases where I struggle and I feel alone, weak and vulnerable but I am learning more and more to make the choice to know and trust the Master Creator is in control.


Kind regards,
Phil Thorn

Please take a look at my givealittle page and please help me on my quest for essential braille communication technology:
Also check out the ‘Ultimate Challenge’ which is in  May 2017, we need your help to make it happen!! http://www.thekingsarms.co.nz/an-ultimate-challenge
"To achieve great things, you not only need to act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"  
"One should never creep, when one is compelled to soar"



No comments:

Post a Comment