Saturday, December 3, 2011

A couple of big day's for me, some more good gains!

Yesterday after I had done GYM in the morning I walked from
Laura Fergusson along the road that leads to our place with my
walking & Ju walking along side me! It was very cool I made it to
Waddington Drive a distance of about 500 plus mtrs with no stops
along the way, apart from stopping to say Hi to that cheeky
snail that keeps passing me along the way! I will sneak passed
him one day when he's looking the other way.
Today I did an hour of walking in the morning with the walker
around the grounds sniffing the flowers, not! This afternoon I
was in the GYM' & after half an hour of doing balance work, I
hoped on the treadmill & did 43 minutes with one stop to
replenish my body with water as it was such a hot afternoon! My
body is certainly getting heaps stronger & I am so thankful for
the strength God gives me every day! It was only a few moanths
ago that I had my first go on the treadmill & did a total of
about 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment