Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh what a day!!

Can you believe that this very day, 3 years ago, I was being
transferred by rescue helicopter from Wakatipu base hospital in
Queenstown to Dunedin hospital ICU' and now look at me! Firstly
thank you God for giving my life back to me, thanks to the
amazing work of doctors and nursing staff at Wakatipu base
hospital and Dunedin ICU' and following that after I came out of
the coma, the amazing staff at the ISIS' Rehabilitation centre.
Today will be a time of reflection as I look back over ? past few
years and see the hand of our almighty God in action! To God be
the glory, great things He has done and continues to do! He is
the same, yesterday, today and forever!
Thank you to all of you that have been there for us over ? past
few years, in whatever capacity that may;, a shoulder to lean on,
a kind w, kind deeds, hand and feet of our Lord to us as a
family, petitioning heaven on our behalf and just being you!
Who would have ever believed seeing me in ICU' this time 3 years
ago, that I would be doing what I am today and living with my
amazing family!
Out of all of this crazy: amazing Journey as I call it, my family
have been so amazing, to me personally and through the whole
traumatic event and I am so thankful to be able to live with them
and be supported by them!
The climbing continues and thesummit will be reached with God's
help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil

    I don't get to visit this blog very often but every time I do you are doing something amazing!

    I agree with you, I can't believe that it's 3 years since I met you at the ISIS Centre but I CAN believe how far you have come and what incredible progress you have made......you were SO motivated and focused that I had no doubt that you would do amazing things (although I know the journey is so challenging for you). You and your wonderful family are some of the most inspirational people I have ever met, and I learned so much from you all during your time in Dunedin.

    Big hugs to you and your lovely family,
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete