Friday, September 9, 2011

Smelling freedom!

Lately I have been smelling a bit of freedom from my chair and
smells divine and I want more and more of it! Yesterday in the
GYM' I was back on the Treadmill again and at one point I did a
burst of 10 minutes without stopping for a rest and I am doing
all the walking by myself! Some of you may think I have a
mechanical aid or the likes to help propell my legs along, no I
am doing all the hard yards with my own legs and then in the
afternoon, I was given another GYM' session for good behaviour
and I walked at the Parallel bars! I decided to walk one way
forwards and then back again walking backwards and I managed to
do 40 times both ways which is the must I have done at the
Parallel bars since falling ill! I was just kidding about good
behaviour allowing me another session in the GYM', Good behaviour
from me, never! So the dream is slowly but surely taken place and
I believe it is only a matter of a few months now and I will be
back on my feet again! I almost have to pinch myself at times
when I say that, I will be back on my feet again within a few
months, as it has only been a hope in the back of my mind and it
has been working it's way into my heart and into my whole being
and I believed it would happen some day in the future and now
that day is getting closer and the reality of what that means for
my life and my family is now starting to dawn on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment