Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Saintlygarmcctseawherethe heck are they!!

I don't know about you, but some days I get up out of bed and I
hunt around in my wardrobh looking for my saintly garments and
blow me down, they are not always there or I endeavour to put
then on if I do find then and you wouldn't believe it, they
appear to have shrunk and struggle as I may to pull them on, they
don't always sit comforably and as I try to smooth out any
wrinkles I wonder to myself, how saintly are my garments!
We are told in scripture to put on the garments of praise for the
spirit of heavyness, lift up your heart to God, Praise with God's
spirit and with understanding, Oh magnify His name!X goes on to
say, All you that mourn, I have authority, to apoint unto you,
oil of joy that will set you free!
I believe it is a decision of the heart and mind, to raise ones
voice in praise to our great God when we feel a spirit of
heavyness around us and if the started out badly and things arn't
working out like they should do, stopping for a few minutes and
giving praise to our great Creator God will help lift that entire
spirit of heavyness and we will look at life from a completely
different perspective! I have proved it over and over again! It
is God's will for our life, that we have a spirit of thankfulness
and stopping for a moment to do that even if we have let it
spirit of thankfulness slip a bit, will help renew it and God
will allow His oil of Joy to set us free, what an impact it will
have on your day!
It is totally an attitude of the heart and as weendeavour to
develop this way of thinking and allow our spirit's to look
upwards at ?'so times of challenge in our lives, it starts to
becomeccscious action, rather than a manurefactured one and the
spring of thankfulness bubbles up in our heart more frequently!
One only needs to stop and ponder for a moment all that God has
done for us in giving heavens very best and the greatest act of
love He could ever have shown us in Jesus Christ's death u the
cross of Calvary and His rising again from the dead and that will
break any spirit of heavyness you have on your life, God loves to
hang out with people that praise Him and in doing so, you will
warm up ? around you with thespirit of thankfulgess! You might
say, but my life has turned to custard, still rise and thank Him
for all of His faithfulness and unccditional love and before you
know it, you will be looking at life from a completely different
perspective!
Like I shared with you yesterday about the homeless boy and how
he didn't believe the lovely things in the room were for him and
so climbed under the bed and slept there, we need to accept God's
incredible gift to us and in one translation of the Bible it
says, "His unmerited favour", like the homeless boy we have done
nothing at all to deserve His favour, infact we dispised and
rejected Him at one point in our lives, yet His loving
compassions are still there for us in abundance!
That today, if you struggle like I do at times to find your
saintly garments in the wardrobe, stop and thank Him for all that
He has dayone for you and you will start to feel that spirit of
heavyness lift as you put on ? garments of praise!!A blessed
life, is a thankful life I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment